Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Say Goodbye To You're Job


Is a traditional job worth it? That question is on my mind constantly. I’m a college student…and I’m beginning to doubt if college is worth your money or not. It’s frustrating sitting in your dorm without any money and waiting to get a degree for a job that isn’t guaranteed. The internet really looks like the best choice to make not only some quick cash but also a long term income too. Know what I mean, isn’t this the great internet age! …and the internet is only being more developed  as the years go by, but more people of course are becoming more wary of the potential of the internet.
This is why I believe you should start your online career now instead of later, or everyone will take your potential away from you. The less people know about the better. People are desperate now these days to make money and many have turned toward the internet. Can’t blame them can you. I don’t blame myself I need money!
College is a lot of dough and it’s great to earn an education but you still have to pay for it. So why not come out of college with an already steady income, right? That sounds a lot better than coming out of college in debt and without a job. I mean there have been a lot of jobs created in the last year. I think it was around 1.3 million in the U.S if I’m not mistaken. It doesn’t mean the economy is completely on its feet either though. The world in general is hitting a few bumps in the road. Gas Prices have soared! This just makes things twice as hard as they already are.
It’s not that I want to leave college but if I have the opportunity I certainly will! College is fun and all but if I have the money then what’s the point. Were at college for the sole purpose to make money in the future so if I’m already making enough then why be here? You agree? You might not because having an education is priceless and I get that. It doesn’t mean I still can’t learn out of school though, and I would have all the time in the world too. The internet offers you time for yourself and for you to do things you want to do! It’s defiantly a difficult offer to pass up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment