Wednesday, April 11, 2012

College or the Internet


Today I was watching CNN and guess what they were talking about...If college is worth it or not in today's economy. I personally say it is because its important to have an education...CNN were stating how there are many graduates without a job and bills to pay from their student loans...I believe that you should do your best to gain an education but that thought is pretty scary! Its not just me being scarred is it? ...But I don't want to be stuck paying loans off without a F****** job!
I would be dead in the water and I would probably be very angry. I'm in college now but I'm also an Affiliate Marketer. Why, you might ask me? Well being an affiliate marketer gives me another option if things go down hill which they might if more jobs aren't created...That will be really bad by the way because I know I wont be the only one without a job if I don't get one.
I need money what can I say! That's why I belong to the Empower Network so I can make money now and not later. Empower Network is a great online affiliate program that gives you a chance to make it online...Seriously a real chance. A chance I might not get a few years from now. People will figure out eventually that you can make a killing online if you know what your doing. If you have the right marketing tools and knowledge then you will be the cool kid of the neighborhood...The coolest kid of the neighborhood, because you will be making a lot of money :)
If CNN is worried then I'm worried too! They also mentioned if your going into college your best bet is to make sure your working toward a profession that is profitable and where you can actually find a job...I assume a good few people want to change their major now huh? Not like they know if the profession there working for is actually going to guarantee them a job! CNN literally said students should look it up on Google before they choose what their going for college for...No student is going to know for sure if they will get a job after they graduate...Even if they look it up on Google before hand.
If earning a traditional job is becoming this hard then why mess with it. I don't want to invest on something so expensive! You see on the internet you only need a small investment to get started...Then its 24/7 paydays because the internet never sleeps and I love it. Is college worth the struggle? ...Or does the future depend on the internet? You tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment