Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Motivation Powers Your Goals and Dreams


Motivation is the always the key to your success. Whether you want to be a stunt man or the president of the United States. You need that motivation to reach your goal a matter what...Having a goal is also a large step toward your success. You need that motivation behind whatever goal you might have but having a goal in the first place is a great achievement. Okay I'm not saying a goal is simply stating I want to be this when I grow up. That would be your end goal but its not actually your full goal...Having a goal is also the process you take to meet the end goal, so it's a plan you have set in your mind.
What if your goal is to be a teacher. Okay so that's your end goal but the process you take to get there is your goal as a whole. You first have to get through college and do well in class, then you have to get your masters degree. Get it? Your goal as a whole is the process you take and it should be broken down in steps. By doing this you will find that you have a lot more motivation for what your doing. This is because you can use what you have already achieved to motivate yourself to succeed at the next step of your goal. It's all a mental game even if it might not seem like it. Your attitude determines everything. If you have a straight up positive attitude and you add that motivation to it, nothing can stop you. You will never have any doubt that you can do anything that you want to do.
I personally have my own goal as well! Yes, I'm not just the guy behind the screen my name is John Danieli. My end goal is to be a successful affiliate marketer but as well as a successful musician. Motivation is the name of the game in this business, you cant give up or you have given in and have lost. You have to keep trying at what your doing and any doubt in your mind you need to push a side immediately! That doubt can be a serious threat to your success because if you let that doubt grow, you will begin to doubt your self.
All of a sudden you will be thinking oh I don't know if this is going to work or I'm not too sure about this. You have to pick an idea and stick with it because that idea could have so much potential without you ever knowing it! That thought right there is what keeps me going to this very day. I never want to miss out, its not an option and if it was then I wouldn't be me. Know what I mean? Don't ever miss out, take action when the opportunity presents its self! You will regret missing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment