Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The iPhone


Today we live in a new world. Don’t we? It was certainly not the same as it was only 15 years ago. The internet is what really made this impact. No question isn’t answered today or any day for a matter of fact. I would be talking with my friends and a question would pop up in our conversation. It used to be a question that would stay unanswered until someone went home and looked it up on the computer but guess what? My friend would whip out his iPhone and would give us the answer in a matter of seconds. Not even minutes!
It’s just that simple with the technology available. I won’t ever get lost anymore on a road trip either, and I know where any store’s location is. I’m not talking about GPS’s either and I’m not talking about using a map. You can take out your iPhone and know where you’re heading in seconds…once again! It’s so simple, and so easy. It makes me think if people will ever think for themselves anymore, but now they have these hand held devices that they can bring anywhere.
It’s like having a super computer with you at all times. I literally call my friend’s iPhone’s super computers. I would tell them jokingly, “hey Joe why don’t you take out your super computer and tell me how to find the grocery store, I think I might of forgot” Of course I never forgot I just like messing with my friends because all they do now is use iPhone’s. So you might ask if I own one myself. Good question but I don’t. I have fought the temptation to give in to these super computers, and there also like 200 bucks!
I don’t feel like dropping that kind of money right now. Personally I think it will change me for good. I would be sitting in my bed all day asking ever question I can possibly think of until this thing couldn’t answer my question. So I would probably never leave my house and that would suck, right? Of course I’m kidding but seriously it would change me.
I would be addicted to it for a year until the new iPhone came out, and then I would get addicted to that one. Put it this way if I was having a conversation with my friends and a question was brought up, would it look better to answer it for yourself or to look up on your phone….I would say you would look a lot cooler knowing the answer without the help from your super computer, right! Eventually everyone will have one I know, it’s the future, but for now I considered myself iPhone free.
Iphone 4s Repair Hong Kong
Macwin technology the most famous onsite computer repair services company of hong kong providing support for apple mac and windows os to office & home users. We do laptop repair, lcd repair, macbook, iphone, ipad,imac repair, fix pc call 852-64037272

No comments:

Post a Comment